THE FIRST CHOICE IN WATER TREATMENT PRODUCT TESTING
The laboratory is NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories) accredited for potable and domestic waters. Our Lab renders its services to the Indian population by monitoring the quality of drinking water, wastewater, swimming pool water, and food.
With our extensive specialized skills, trained staff, and advanced instrumentation, we are also capable of testing point-of-use drinking water treatment units for various reduction performance aspects as per national and international standards.
IAPMO Lab Testing Facilities can provide testing for:
- Heavy metals, pesticides, TDS, health hazardous chemical contaminants like fluoride, nitrate /nitrite, chlorination byproducts (THMs), PCBs, PAHs, anionic surface-active agents, and phenolic compounds.
- Evaluation of absorption and filtration performance of different media filters for harmful chemical pollutants
- Bacteriological contamination reduction and efficiency evaluation
- Virus detection in drinking water and to perform virus challenge test on water purifiers
- Protozoa/cyst (microspheres) reduction test
- Toxicity characteristic leaching procedure (TCLP) tests for disposable media
- VOCs and SVOCs for material safety testing
We are the only lab in India that is recognized by IAPMO R&T as having all of the required infrastructure for Evaluation of Drinking Water Treatment units as per NSF/ANSI standards and can organize product certification as per NSF/ANSI specifications through IAPMO R&T - USA.